Paid surveys with paypal.

Hi all,im new to this site so could be in wrong section:(

I was just wondering, if any one could point me in the direction of some survey site's, that pay with paypal. I am a member of lightspeed and pinecone already but would like some more. Thanks in advance.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Comments

• martyn4764
    martyn4764 Posts: 840
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Crowdology: http://www.crowdology.co.uk

Short surveys, payments clear immediately into your account and you can cash out (which is also instant) at £4 (less the 3%ish fee per payment).
  • withnailuk
    withnailuk Posts: 25
    Forumite
    Thanks martyn.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,844
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 27 May 2010 at 3:42PM
    Opinionworld, Mindmover, Ciao, Globalopinionpanel, consumer intelligence, pure profile, rewarded opinions, harrisinteractive, yougov are some which pay cash/paypal (some only pay out at £25/£50 so it can take a while).

You can also use Swagbucks, a search engine, to get a payout to paypal.

You will find this useful.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/make-money-surveys

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1683423
  • daisy_jean
    daisy_jean Posts: 311
    PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    I'm finding Opinion World quite good - only joined yesterday but already got 400 points - only another 600 to go before I can cash out to paypal :D

Survey's from them aren't too bad or repetitive either - seems a bit more reliable than Lightspeed so far! :D
  • withnailuk
    withnailuk Posts: 25
    Forumite
    Just got my first 40p, with a very short survey from Crowdology.:beer:
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    i've updated my home page with links and info of more sites as well :)
  • This is great! I never knew there were so many sites out there that will pay INSTANTLY into your Paypal account. That's awesome. I'm definiately checking these out. Are there minimum payouts on any of these sites?
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    This is great! I never knew there were so many sites out there that will pay INSTANTLY into your Paypal account. That's awesome. I'm definiately checking these out. Are there minimum payouts on any of these sites?

I've listed the minimum payout amounts on my page (click my name then click "visit cally6008's homepage)
  • ajay_89
    ajay_89 Posts: 95 Forumite
    I've just joined opinion world and crowdology, I hadn't heard of either of them before, so thanks for the info on them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure