Photographers in Doncaster

Options

Comments

• Blade26
    Blade26 Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    Try Richard Revill he is based in Westwoodside, he did some studio shots for me and my family at Xmas which were superb, I also had a look at his wedding portfolio and was v impressed. His portrait costs were incredibly reasonable, I dont know about wedding costs but would be worth a phone call.

http://www.revillphotography.co.uk/Welcome.html

Blade26
    :heart2:Married my Mr White on 24th June 2011:heart2:
  • Bunnyhop
    Bunnyhop Posts: 162 Forumite
    Options
    We're getting a few services from her so we had a discount but from emails her prices last year were £390 for 5 hours of photography, you get a CD with your edited images on it rather than albums although she does do those too. Her prices will probably have gone up a bit but she has always answered my emails quickly so if you ask her for a current price list I'm sure she'll send you one over
  • Bride2be24
    Bride2be24 Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    Options
    omg....its proving difficult to find a photographer for our budget. everyone i have contacted have said they cant even come close to my budget :mad: i feel like :cry: coz its stressing me out, and the ones that have been within budget are already booked on my day .....
    :D :T Became Mrs Allison on 23rd April 2011 :D:T

:heart::D Also trying for a baby :D:heart:
  • sarahparkes
    sarahparkes Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    I'm using my friend from Shine Photography. I went to school with her so she is doing it cheap for me. Her website is http://www.shinephotographyonline.co.uk/. I've just looked at her packages on her website and they start from £100 to £350.00 so she's very reasonable.

Sarah xx
  • missimaxo
    missimaxo Posts: 390 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We are photographer's in Doncaster and cheapest package is 450. But I can't advertise lol. If I can help please pm me.

On hols in Skegness till Friday but have limited access via iPhone. :D

If even this breaks the rules please delete.
  • sethsgran
    sethsgran Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Check out this girl, she is lovely as well as good.. http://www.gemmaparkman.com/weddings.htm her prices are from £350. She did one of our sons wedding and also my daughter and her newborn when he was about 10 days old. Very reliable and honest
    Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes
  • chris_n_tj
    chris_n_tj Posts: 2,659 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bride2be24 wrote: »
    omg....its proving difficult to find a photographer for our budget. everyone i have contacted have said they cant even come close to my budget :mad: i feel like :cry: coz its stressing me out, and the ones that have been within budget are already booked on my day .....

Bride to be there is a camera club in Doncaster, believe me there are some great photographers that are part of the club.
    And have you tried the college? thats worth a look as well.
    You could try Mr Hyham I know he has retired but does do a few weddings now and then.
    Chris n TJ
    RIP TJ. You my be gone, but never forgotten. Always in our hearts xxx
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader.
    He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • Bride2be24
    Options
    Thanks guys x appreciate your help xx

• Bride2be24
    Options
    I'm using my friend from Shine Photography. I went to school with her so she is doing it cheap for me. Her website is http://www.shinephotographyonline.co.uk/. I've just looked at her packages on her website and they start from £100 to £350.00 so she's very reasonable.

Sarah xx

wow :eek: her packages are amazing and just what we wanted. You know the saying "you get what you pay for" well because she is so cheap she is good aint she?had a quick look over her website and first impressions is a thumbs up.

• weenireeni
    weenireeni Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I am using Sarah at Key Reflections, our package is £630, but that includes a pre wedding shoot, canvas, disc of all images etc. If you sign up to the 'i do' website then there is a voucher for her

good luck!
    2011 biggies: £1000 holiday,£100 all saints voucher, £200 ticketmaster, Links London bracelet, Ted Baker watch, £50 Oliver Bonas
    2011 aim - win enough to save up for baby items!
    2009 wins total £2623 inc break in Iceland!
    2010 wins total £6430 inc break in Dubai!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure