A favour that'd take 30 seconds...

The financial education petiton closes sunday -we're on 18,700 we could really do with more than 20,000.

If you're 30 seconds please would you sign it (provided you agree of course)

www.financialeducationpetition.com

Thanks

Martin
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Replies

• alwaysonthego_2alwaysonthego_2 Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Done :).......
  • MSE_MartinMSE_Martin MoneySaving Expert
    8.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a big thanks to everyone who's done it - very relieved we've hit 20,000. Obviously the more we get the better so please don't stop - I've twittered and facebooked it this evening which has helped too. Thanks so much

Martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • ih8stressih8stress Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    Just highlighting the fact that this closes on Wednesday 26th May in case others don't notice it in the 'Ones Not To Miss' article on the far right of the page.

I thought this closed on Sunday (just gone) until I happened to notice about the extension.......................

HTH
  • mumoffour77mumoffour77 Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Done
    24,122 signatures!!
    :jIm going to be frugal:j
    :DIm going to be frugal:D
    ;)Im going to be frugal;)
    Beetlejuice Beetlejuice...................:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides