Free maps.

Options
Free business travel Pack
The Business Travel Pack has been designed to bring you a wealth of information about travelling to and around Britain for business purposes.

The pack contains:

Meet Britain 2006 - see below
London Map & Guide
Britain Map
Inside Britain Guide
To order the FREE Business Travel Pack, simply email us at businesstourismnz@visitbritain.org, detailing your name, job title, organisation and postal address.

http://www.visitbritain.com/VB3-en-NZ/businesstourism/contact_us/Business_Travel_Pack.aspx

Comments

• Princess_G
    Princess_G Posts: 152 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this, I've sent for mine,
    xx
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Signature is reported again, three times now you have inserted your web site in the signature only this morning you had it removed and agian the previous day. Why do you have so much contempt for the rules? I think you only posts here to promote your website and I aint alone in this view judging by remarks in previous posts.
  • *JoJo*
    *JoJo* Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I sent an Email requesting the free maps for my husband. This Email came back to me today....

Thank you for your email in regard to our free Business Tourism Pack.

This pack is available to those working in the MICE (Meetings, Incentive, Conference, Exhibition) market and is advertised on our New Zealand websitewww.visitbritain.co.nz. As such this pack is only available to those located in New Zealand.

Should you require MICE information and be based in any other country, please click on the following VisitBritain link and select your country of origin https://www.visitbritain.com/business

Just wanted to let you know, so no one wastes their time applying for it.

JoJo x
  • dilly123
    dilly123 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Just received the same e-mail, doesn’t look like the pack is available on the UK site.:confused:
  • bluenovember
    Options
    I got the same email today. Shame really, my boss would have liked the maps as he travels around a lot.
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Signature reported yet again, this is the fourth time this person has put there url of there web site in there signature
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure