help - credit rating evaluation site?

Options
hello,
can anyone help?
i came across a site that gave you a general indication of your credit rating (and therefore your likelihood of success applying for loans/cards), by inputting general information of your financial background. it would be very useful right now as OH is thinking of getting a loan, but I have forgotten the website name.
can anyone suggest a site that has this tool?
many thanks!

Comments

• CFC
    CFC Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.moneysupermarket.com/Loans/Default.asp

This Link is on the LOANs AND BANKING section, subsection cheapest loans, on this site, take a read of that before going and looking on the site above.
  • Astaroth
    Astaroth Posts: 5,444 Forumite
    Options
    There are hundreds of sites which offer this type of thing and they are all as useless as each other.

Credit rating is something that is unique to every company and whilst one companies system may say you are a great risk anothers could say not to touch you with a barge pole.

Unless you get rated by the company you are wanting to extend you credit there is no way of definatively knowing if they will accept you or not.

The one part that is constant is your credit history (though how they rate the history varies) and this can be viewed at experian's etc website
    All posts made are simply my own opinions and are neither professional advice nor the opinions of my employers
    No Advertising or Links in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport