Options

Comments

• ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 October 2009 at 10:54PM
    Options
    Mccoys, Doritos, Magnums, Pepsi, Mcvities, Lidl, weetabix <<<
    all purchase required comps which have been allowed to stay on here. Not to mention this one which costs over £200 to enter.

I post a powerade comp which cost around 50p per entry as the drinks are 2 for £1 and it gets deleted twice. I do wish this site would make its mind up as to what is allowed and what isnt.
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    Mccoys, Doritos, Magnums, Pepsi, Mcvities, Lidl, weetabix <<<
    all purchase required comps which have been allowed to stay on here. Not to mention this one which costs over £200 to enter.

I post a powerade comp which cost around 50p per entry as the drinks are 2 for £1 and it gets deleted twice. I do wish this site would make its mind up as to what is allowed and what isnt.

Your comp is still HERE Ickle, you've duplicated it now?
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Options
    Barnabysue wrote: »
    Your comp is still HERE Ickle, you've duplicated it now?

it is now hun, it got deleted so i reposted it, then it got deleted again and i pmed mse andrea about it, in the meantime divadee undeleted the reposted one and then this morning mse andrea undeleted the original posting lol, so it went 1 then none then 1 then none and now there is two lol have requested a merge but dont think its been done yet. xx
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    duh_6b.gif.............................oknew3p.gif
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • alwaysworking_2
    Options
    Hi Folks,

Instead of working, I've been planning Saturday's Big Night Out this morning, and discovered that you can win a £50 Bar Tab at Revolution just by sending in your funny videos.

That's got to be worth it!!

Always Working (or not, as the case may be!)
  • Amilucky?
    Amilucky? Posts: 13,790 Forumite
    Options
    If anyone is feeling lucky then there is a competition on the Candis website that may be what you're looking for.

To celebrate the first birthday of their new and improved website Candis are giving everyone (members and non members) the chance to win £500 cash, all you need to do is follow this link - http://www.candis.co.uk/Happy-Birthday and answer a simple question.

Good luck everyone!!

sorry but the comp has already been posted here
    please check your thanks

Best of Luck :)
  • TheSpoon
    Options
    First post, hope I do this right...

Win a (or potentially 2 of) Nokia N97 / N97 mini / N900 or BH-905 headset.

Requires a little effort to take pics of you doing something 'innovative' with a mobile phone application. But the rules are very flexible so it could just be you in an interesting pose with the phone. All it requires is that the phone is running an application from the Ovi store. There are loads of free applications that you could use to enter.

See blog.ovi.com/innoviate/

Good luck
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    TheSpoon wrote: »
    First post, hope I do this right...

Win a (or potentially 2 of) Nokia N97 / N97 mini / N900 or BH-905 headset.

Requires a little effort to take pics of you doing something 'innovative' with a mobile phone application. But the rules are very flexible so it could just be you in an interesting pose with the phone. All it requires is that the phone is running an application from the Ovi store. There are loads of free applications that you could use to enter.

See blog.ovi.com/innoviate/

Good luck

hi, i think this thread is supposed to be to clarify from MSE Andrea the type of comps we can post on here, don't think it's for posting the comps ?

MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »

Just a reminder that this board's for comps that don't cost anything to enter. If there's a no purchase necessary route that's fine but other than that we don't want to encourage people to spend money entering something they aren't guaranteed to win.

Thanks!

Andrea :)

Update:

To clarify, I'm re-iterating what Martin's said when he first set the board up, that where possible competitions should be entirely free to enter, but that some cost, such as a stamp, a postcard or a text are fine as obviously these can be done free eg if you have inclusive texts on your phone.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• TheSpoon
    Options
    Sorry, not detailed enough reading of the guide post.

Thanks korky
  • Kejcampbell
    Options
    Hi guys, is a competition with hulahoops to enter a daily draw for a flip-out digital camcorder. You just vote for as many or as few videos on hulahoops websites to enter the draw for free. you can increaee your "voting power" and therefore chance in the draw by voting on 5 a day.

You can also put up a video to maybe win a trip to LA. I have a videoup, you can vote for it if you like ;)

all the w's hulaphoops.com/video/latest/the+best+money+buys

Good luck to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family