We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Making money from magazines - tips, funny stories
moneysavingmummy_4
Posts: 21 Forumite
I keep thinking that my kids say and do such daft things sometimes that I might be able to make some money out of sending funny stories to a magazine, not like a whole article, just those little anecdote things. I was just wondering if anyone knows which the best magazines are for making a bit of extra cash?
And can I send the same funny story to more than one mag?
Thanks if anyone has experience of doing this and can give me any advice.
Cheers :beer:
moneysavingmummy
x
And can I send the same funny story to more than one mag?
Thanks if anyone has experience of doing this and can give me any advice.
Cheers :beer:
moneysavingmummy
x
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards