We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Multipack item sold individually

2»

Comments

  • david39
    david39 Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    The can of Coke I'm drinking just says round the rim - "MULTIPACK CAN"

    It doesn't say that it can't be sold singly - it just lets everyone know that the retailer has split a multipack.

    I'm not worried - I've got my drink for the normal price I expected to pay and the retailer has made a bit extra - good luck to him. I'm sure that Coca-Cola are happy as well - they would not have sold the multipack at a loss in the first place.

    Let's start doing something about retailers who sell alcohol to 12 year-olds instead.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,252 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Uniform Washer
    colmil wrote: »
    These people are breaking the terms and conditions of purchase

    Where are these terms and conditions you speak of ?

    I've looked at a few multi pack items in my house and cant see any terms and conditions.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.