We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 27

1…414415417419420…484

Comments

  • Angel_Eyes
    Angel_Eyes Posts: 3,713
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Game over, I've pressed expired;)
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    good luck you two! if you haven't solved it by tomorrow night let me know and i'll give it another go but it seems impossible, too many combinations!!
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 27 June 2010 at 10:55PM
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    I got it right. :rotfl:

    Sylph goes down from Synod.

    Then from the 'h' in sylph, you get Heels.

    Then you Leaky, with the 'y' at the end of Sylph.

    I think I've gone wrong again. :o

    I haven't gone wrong. :rotfl:

    Put Creep across to end with the 'p' at Slyph.

    Then put Elect down, to cross with Leaky and Creep.

    If you can fill in those answers for me and post it again, I'll start solving some more for you. :)
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Thanks for making that little bit of extra work for me:)
    Darren
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi everyone :)

    Love the pics korky, they made me smile! :D Have you solved your puzzle yet? Is there anything you're stuck on?

    The England match was soooo dissappointing. Felt sorry for Lampard. :(
    I walked to Bingo and on way there were two women fighting, tearing each others hair out! :eek: But I did win £60 at bingo! :D

    Hope everyones had a lovely day. ;)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • Skippycat
    Skippycat Posts: 5,976
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I tried having a go at that patchword Korky. I thought I was making good progress but it has all gone horribly wrong :rotfl: I don't think the alcohol is helping either...:o
    2022 wins include.... £1,000 cheque £150 ASDA gift card £250 Impericon gift voucher £100 cheque £100 of plant bulbs £100 Bower Collective voucher
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Lakshmi7 wrote: »
    I haven't gone wrong. :rotfl:

    Put Creep across to end with the 'p' at Slyph.

    Then put Elect down, to cross with Leaky and Creep.

    If you can fill in those answers for me and post it again, I'll start solving some more for you. :)

    scanner is taking ages :eek: thank you laks :A


    img145.jpg?t=1277676145
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Hi Wingo. :hello:
    Skippycat wrote: »
    I tried having a go at that patchword Korky. I thought I was making good progress but it has all gone horribly wrong :rotfl: I don't think the alcohol is helping either...:o

    Baileys? ;) :rotfl:
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Miss_Cinnabon Posts: 19,481
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    do you want me to scan my completed puzzle korky;):D:rotfl::rotfl:
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    scanner is taking ages :eek: thank you laks :A


    img145.jpg?t=1277676145

    Heels and Lodge can go in at the bottom.

    Where you have the 't' at the bottom of elect, put in Pleat. And then Syrup can go down to end at the 'p'.

    From the 'r' in syrup, fill in 'rouse'.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.