We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 27

1…292293295297298…484

Comments

  • Mips
    Mips Posts: 19,796 Forumite
    i see people enter for their partners too - isnt that hard work??? comping for two people? :)
    :cool:
  • keletubbie
    keletubbie Posts: 658
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    Forumite
    It is terrible news about the foxes getting those twin babies. You'd never expect such a thing to happen.

    I know that if I leave my doors open that neighbourhood cats let themselves in - surely that's enough reason to leave unattended doors open? I am not saying that this is their fault or anything.

    And I admit to feeding the foxes who venture into my garden - they steal from what is left out for the hedgehogs!
    Best wins: Luxury weekend in Russia, family holiday to France, catered BBQ for 20, Selfridges shopping spree, jolly to Majorca, £1,000 See Tickets vouchers, £500 John Lewis vouchers, five-star weekend in Provence!
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    wingobins wrote: »
    Afternoon all :)
    Hope the twin babies are ok. :(We sometimes get foxes in our garden but they've never approached house.
    Not very techie redbull but hope you manage to figure out the problem .:)
    No wins today, just lots of junk!

    Have a lovely day everyone (despite the wet weather!) :p

    hiya wingo :wave: our foxes come in the back garden in the evening & one cheeky one sometimes hops up & peeks in the back window :rotfl:always put some dog food out for them :o


    Dippychick wrote: »
    i see people enter for their partners too - isnt that hard work??? comping for two people? :)


    hi Dippychick :) i enter comps for lots of other people as well as myself :) not half as much work as puzzling out all the puzzles in the mags & posting them :D lots easier to enter them :D
    there's a few comps i wouldn't enter for myself as well, so enter them for the family members as they'd like them :)


    :T:T brill, well done crin & pms getting the free cheese :T:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • katiekittykat
    katiekittykat Posts: 9,622
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Evening all, sorry not had time to read back - mad day so lots of comps to catch up on xxxx
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :hello: Everyone,

    Had a sleep at 5pm and woke at 8pm :) I am fine.I am off to sleep again soon for the night as I am so shattered.Got a very busy week this week too.

    Have a lovely evening! :hello: KKK,Hope things with you are well.


    love and light,

    Katie xxx
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi kkk, hope you manage to catch up. :)
    Dont know if I can be bothered to comp tonight, might watch a dvd instead. Thats if I can settle son, he's been sneaking ice-lollies in his room and he's a bit hyped up!

    I also enter comps for close family too dippychick, usually if I think it will be useful to them. Like my older sis, she doesn't know how to use a pc and she does a lot for me so I repay her in the way of entering comps for her. :)

    Well done pms & crin on the free cheese ;) I think I put down to receive in on saturday so heres hoping! :D

    Night tulip, hope you get a good sleep xx
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    wingobins wrote: »
    Hi kkk, hope you manage to catch up. :)
    Dont know if I can be bothered to comp tonight, might watch a dvd instead. Thats if I can settle son, he's been sneaking ice-lollies in his room and he's a bit hyped up!

    I also enter comps for close family too dippychick, usually if I think it will be useful to them. Like my older sis, she doesn't know how to use a pc and she does a lot for me so I repay her in the way of entering comps for her. :)

    Well done pms & crin on the free cheese ;) I think I put down to receive in on saturday so heres hoping! :D

    Night tulip, hope you get a good sleep xx


    :hello: Crin,

    Thanks :) I had to put in for redelivery of my Colliers Cheese and I have put Saturday as well as I am so busy in the week going out etc as I am never in but my Mums will come to her tomorrow all being well.Its nice being able to get something for Mum as well as myself.

    love and light,

    Katie xxx
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    Evening all

    Hope you are all well x

    Aww Wingo, what a thoughtful thing of you to do, trying to win your sister :) hope you both get lovely wins xx
    Enjoy your film, it's good to be able to switch off sometimes x

    Exhausted, having a green tea for a change :D

    Tomorrow should be my last day at work this week...so things should slow down a bit, although, ideally I would love to be able to get paid everyday :o...next week I should definitely be doing 4 at least...haven't managed to enter any comps yet although i was here on my own all day...so will go make a start
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,970
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Evening all

    Hope you are all well x

    Aww Wingo, what a thoughtful thing of you to do, trying to win your sister :) hope you both get lovely wins xx
    Enjoy your film, it's good to be able to switch off sometimes x

    Exhausted, having a green tea for a change :D

    Tomorrow should be my last day at work this week...so things should slow down a bit, although, ideally I would love to be able to get paid everyday :o...next week I should definitely be doing 4 at least...haven't managed to enter any comps yet although i was here on my own all day...so will go make a start

    I enter competitions for family members from time to time as well, if I find something I know they'll really like.

    Do you get a rota at the beginning of each week NNW?
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • katiekittykat
    katiekittykat Posts: 9,622
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Night all - hard day am shattered xxxxx
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.