Rtli

Was made bankrupt 1st just 2009 and due for automatic discharge in 30 days time :j

Not heard anything from my OR since my interview but had a letter today saying my file will shortly be transfered to the RTLU to deal with any assets remaining in my estate and payments that may be made to creditors.

My house is still in negative equity and the OR was happy for us to contimue the mortgage instead of renting so not sure what this stage means ???
Bankrupt 1st June 2009

No **** of 2009 :beer:

Comments

• debtinfo
    debtinfo Posts: 7,012 Forumite
    RTLU deal with any outstanding assets, the hose is an asset and will need to be sorted if it gains equity within the 3 year period, you can sort something with them now or otherwise they will look after the file for the next 3 years
    Hi, im Debtinfo, i am an ex insolvency examiner and over the years have personally dealt with thousands of bankruptcy cases.
    Please note that any views i put forth are not those of my former employer The Insolvency Service and do not constitute professional advice, you should always seek professional advice before entering insolvency proceedings.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure