Marks and spencers wedding dresses

Options
Hiya all - was wondering if anyone already has this dress, or has brought a marks and spencers one already

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/08/article-10...

someone's selling it on ebay for £30.00, and i was wondering what you guys think

Comments

• RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can't get the link to click :(
  • Mrs_Heath_2b
    Options
    just realised the link doesn't work

this is the item code on ebay if you enter it in the search bit it will bring up the listing
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    just realised the link doesn't work

this is the item code on ebay if you enter it in the search bit it will bring up the listing

Thanks.
    Pretty dress, and £30 is a bargain!

My sister had an M& S wedding dress a couple of yers ago. It was very simple, but really well fitted.
  • Sammy85_2
    Sammy85_2 Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Ive never seen the dress in the flesh, so to speak, but it looks gorgeous :)

x
    :jProud mummy to a beautiful baby girl born 22/12/11 :j
  • Mrs_Heath_2b
    Options
    thanks for your replies - i've already got one wedding dress (nicholas millington chloe), but although i really like it, i was thinking that it might be a little bit plain, then i came across this listing on ebay - i think i'm gonna go for it, just get a smaller size. Then i can choose which one i like best lol!!!
  • Sammy85_2
    Sammy85_2 Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    Options
    Ahhh... i bought my wedding dress, then continued to look at more on ebay, fatal mistake. I now have 2 dresses. :-)
    :jProud mummy to a beautiful baby girl born 22/12/11 :j
  • Mrs_Heath_2b
    Options
    Tell me about it I'm going to have to band myself from looking at anymore or I'll end up with a wardrobe full of different wedding dresses. Lol
    :rotfl:
  • shellylovesshopping
    Options
    Would confirm these dresses are lovely. I too had a mad bridal dress affair last year and ended up with 2 dresses. This in fact is one of the dresses I purchased (not the one for sale I would add!) It is a lovely dress and ideal for civil wedding/abroad. Our quiet wedding is now a full blown affair so I have a more fuller dress but have held onto the M&S one as I may wear it in the evening if its a hot day.
    There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and their mother's real age
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure