We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Catalogue Accounts
claire_80_2
Posts: 57 Forumite
I have applied online today for Littlewoods and Additions Direct accounts.
I have received emails from both companies telling me of my credit limits and I have even placed an order with one for a new washing machine.
I am a little confused though - does this mean I have definitely been given the accounts? Or should I expect to get a letter in a couple of days telling me to bog off?
I thought the credit check would take longer? :cool:
I have received emails from both companies telling me of my credit limits and I have even placed an order with one for a new washing machine.
I am a little confused though - does this mean I have definitely been given the accounts? Or should I expect to get a letter in a couple of days telling me to bog off?
I thought the credit check would take longer? :cool:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards