Can anyone recommend a landscape gardener in Midlothian/Edinburgh?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
3 replies 2.8K views
tylerjaffatylerjaffa Forumite
98 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
We're considering a re-design of our garden. Can anyone recommend someone?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• NileNile Forumite, Board Guide
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL].
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • bobhawkebobhawke Forumite
    359 Posts
    Are you looking for soft landscaping (workings with plants, turf etc), hard landscaping (constructing of walls, patios, paths etc) or a combination of both?
  • bobhawkebobhawke Forumite
    359 Posts
    This lot did my mother's backgarden and patio last year.
    They seemed to know what they were talking about, had public liability insurance, photos of past work, put me in contact with other happy customers etc

If you are looking for someone to maintain your garden - mowing lawn, weeding etc then there are cheaper people.
    http://www.yell.com/b/Carberry+Lands...947/index.html
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco launches its first ever...

...checkout-free supermarket store

MSE News

25+ ways to stop scams

Plus what to do if you're a victim

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

The Body Shop, Holland & Barrett etc

MSE Deals