We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
M+S Isis/ Issey M, The same product.
Thriftkitten
Posts: 1,242 Forumite
As a devout fan of Issey Miyake perfume, I am flabbergasted and also over joyed to come across a friend of mine that purchased a cheap £9.50 bottle of "Isis" from M+S, This is definately the same product that I have been paying 40 odd quid for, for some years now!!! I know where I will be heading from now on!!!
Thriftkitten
Tesco saving stamps £13.00:T
Roadkill Rebel No.31 July2014 Treasure £1.03p
August 2014
Tesco saving stamps £13.00:T
Roadkill Rebel No.31 July2014 Treasure £1.03p
August 2014
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards