We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Dad's 50th Birthday!!

Hi,

My Dad's 50th birthday is coming up shortly, but I am currently a student and do not have much spare cash, so was looking for some suggestions from people, for ideas, for things to give him.

Thanks for any help. X

Comments

  • OwtForNowt
    OwtForNowt Posts: 1,685 Forumite
    I think there are a few offers for photo printing about.

    Why not get some nice photos of the family then buy so in-expensive frames for them?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • I was going to say the same - sure that Truprint have some poster offers atm. Also I got my Father a photo card of him holding me as a baby - Typed Happy 60th Birthday ... Still Daddy's Little Girl after all these years!!! I cannot remember what present I got him, but he still has the card - and he framed it!
    2020
    PayPal £247.62 Amazon £495.80 cheque £62.41 Love2Shop £90 Bank Transfer £190 Nectar points £55.00 eMasterCard £600
    From:- Swagbucks, Valued Opinions, inbox pounds, Quidco, Royal Mail survey,YouGov, e-rewards,IPOS I-Say, Insite Consulting, Toluna UK, People for research :T
  • Thanks for the suggestions!! x x
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.