We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Firm mattress on a bugdet
MichelleM
Posts: 382 Forumite
I was thinking of ordering the following: http://www.very.co.uk/alderley-luxur...100-sku4290752, our budget is pretty much non existent! 
Can anyone advise if they have bought this bed or from this company before? I do prefer a firm mattress too.
Thanks
Can anyone advise if they have bought this bed or from this company before? I do prefer a firm mattress too.
Thanks
First baby born 10/06/10
:heartpuls 6lb 10z:heartpuls
I love my little family
0
Comments
-
I was thinking of ordering the following: http://www.very.co.uk/alderley-luxur...100-sku4290752, our budget is pretty much non existent!

Can anyone advise if they have bought this bed or from this company before? I do prefer a firm mattress too.
Thanks
If I were you I would stay away from big brand names and big chain stores or outlets if you want good quality at a low price, and shop on line from a seller who gives a proper satisfaction guarantee that allows you to actually unpack and sleep on the mattress. This way it is in their interest to make sure that you make the right choice the first time.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards