We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Currys price promise
Mrsunseeker
Posts: 142 Forumite
please does any one know what Currys class has a retail store in there in store price promise.
My parents have brought a fridge freezer from them in the last few days and Argos and Comet have it over £100 cheaper on there websites. I wondered if they counted Argos as a retail store if the price in the store was the same price has the website.
They are pensioners so if I can get them some money back I will.
My parents have brought a fridge freezer from them in the last few days and Argos and Comet have it over £100 cheaper on there websites. I wondered if they counted Argos as a retail store if the price in the store was the same price has the website.
They are pensioners so if I can get them some money back I will.
0
Comments
-
I think you will be out of luck because Currys say that it needs to be in stock and available for delivery. I don't think Argos keep large white goods in their stores but order them from a main depot.
It would be better to try with Comet.0 -
"The competitor must be a retail store within 30 miles and have stock ready for delivery."
It says the store has to be within 30 miles but doesn’t say where the stock has to be located.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards