We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Garden Bean Bags
wendyphant
Posts: 1,351 Forumite
Hi guys
when we went to the ideal home show last week i fell in love with the idea of garden bean bags but they were very pricey:eek: has anyong seen them about at a normal or mse price
Thanks x
when we went to the ideal home show last week i fell in love with the idea of garden bean bags but they were very pricey:eek: has anyong seen them about at a normal or mse price
Thanks x
:happyhear YUMMY MUMMY TO HENRY BEAR AGED 10:happyhear
slimming world need to get back to target 25lb to go
Disney World here we come May 2018:j
0
Comments
-
Live each day as if it was you're last0
-
You could always try ebay...I bought a large bean bag off there a while back and I love it so much!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEAN-BAG-GARDEN-BEANBAGS-ROYAL-BLUE-OUTDOOR-BEANBAG_W0QQitemZ250428592486QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_LivingRoom_BeanBags_SR?hash=item3a4eb51166#ht_3858wt_9390 -
We got ours from Bean Bag Bazzar, not the cheapest but certainly the best quality. You can usually find a discount code for them too.0
-
katie47esk wrote: »We got ours from Bean Bag Bazzar, not the cheapest but certainly the best quality. You can usually find a discount code for them too.
Currently have some on 50% off as well...
http://www.beanbagbazaar.co.uk/outdoor-garden-bean-bags.aspx0 -
Very.com have a few in lots of bright colours
http://www.very.co.uk/e/q/outdoor-beanbags.end?cm!!!!!o&_requestid=160716Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j0 -
I got a cheaper one on Ebay a couple of years ago (still quite pricey though!) and did a load of research on the company at the time etc, but have realised since it is so worth paying the extra for the more expensive bags from companies such as Fatboy/Elephant etc (I'm not spamming/advertising btw - I was a poster with lots of posts etc, but am having issues logging in on my normal name at the moment and MSE aren't very speedy on helping with such things) - ours is nowhere near as comfy as the brands with the thicker skins (even though ours was advertised as 'the thickest/as seen in the BB House' etc, and we were very pleased when it first arrived, having seen others in person since, we aren't that impressed).
Pay your money, take your choice in this case.I used to be PixiePie, but MSE don't seem to love me and won't help with a password problem. So I'm now a very hairy Hamster (I honestly didn't realise the name could be seen as a little rude when I came up with it!
)0 -
Thanks guys
I have looked on ebay and the price is enticing but thanks shagyhamster with the hint about finding a comfy one.
Those of you who have them how big is yours?
Some look way too big for my small garden elephant have 30% off til midnight tonight and their junior one is 140cmx100cm £69 do you think this is a good size?
next question (I know I have loads) would you recommend a big cushion type one or a more chair shaped one? decision decisions and that is before i start on the colour ha ha ha:happyhear YUMMY MUMMY TO HENRY BEAR AGED 10:happyhearslimming world need to get back to target 25lb to goDisney World here we come May 2018:j0 -
Sainsburys have lots in:
http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/home_and_garden/garden_and_pet/list.html?search=bean+bag&hnav=4294960429
also Next have them too
http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/outdoorliving/5/3?extra=sch&n=homeware&pid=718-511&exclude=00QN0900%7c00Q00%7c00QN00&returnurl=%2fsearch%3fp%3dQ%26lbc%3dnext%26uid%3d175282805%26ts%3dv8%26w%3dbeanbag%26af%3d%26isort%3dscore%26method%3dand%26filter%3dsubset%253a4201%26nxtv%3d000%26nxti%3d0&bct=%26quot%3bbeanbag%26quot%3b0 -
wendyphant wrote: »Thanks guys
I have looked on ebay and the price is enticing but thanks shagyhamster with the hint about finding a comfy one.
Those of you who have them how big is yours?
Some look way too big for my small garden elephant have 30% off til midnight tonight and their junior one is 140cmx100cm £69 do you think this is a good size?
next question (I know I have loads) would you recommend a big cushion type one or a more chair shaped one? decision decisions and that is before i start on the colour ha ha ha
Mine is the Indoor/Outdoor Gaming from beanbag bazaar reduced at the moment from £99.99 to £59.99 and it is ok for a average size adult.0 -
We love our elephant bean bag!!! We have had it for a couple of years and its still like new, I would agree with previous poster, worth every extra penny!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards