We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

justeat.com pointshop

Okay so I have a LOT of points on justeat.com but all the prizes are crap now when they used to be brilliant, I have a theory that they take away the decent prizes as soon as you have enough points and just offer you things like bottle openers. If anybody has a justeat.com account please could just let me know whats listed for you? I have 148670 points saved over a few years haha

thanks in advance :)

Comments

  • I do, and have to agree the points shop is crap, just a few ipod items and the bottle opener!!
  • Stryder
    Stryder Posts: 1,134 Forumite
    how much have you guys been porking on????
    ............... Have you ever wondered what
    ¦OO¬¬ O[]¦ Martin would look like
    ¦ _______ ¦ In a washing machine
    ¦ ((:money:)) ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦''''''''''''""""""¦
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 19,462 Senior Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Homepage Hero Photogenic
    request to move to correct board sent as this is not a freebie and may get a better response elsewhere
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ShaneUK
    ShaneUK Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    edited 14 April 2010 at 8:15AM
    I have the fantastic choice of 3 different iPhone covers or a bottle opener keyring - WOW!

    Why not [EMAIL="info@just-eat.co.uk"]email [/EMAIL]them and ask?
    http://www.just-eat.co.uk/contact
  • GemJar_2
    GemJar_2 Posts: 692 Forumite
    Lol thats the same as I got :) sorry for posting on the wrong board it was the closest I could think of :(
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.