We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Lots of Online Vouchers!

Options
Hi there.

I think this is bad web design problem on this site, as I am sure this page shouldn't be viewable to the public directly- but it is.  Just click this link- http://www.mumplusone.com/images/voucher/images/ and you get a list of images of vouchers.  Just click on anything that says voucher.

Many of them are to do with babies and parents, but some aren't.  Check them out.
Moneysaving since 2004!

Comments

• David_Brent
    Options
    Thanks good find! some useful vouchers there! :)
    !"£$%^&*()
  • BaritoneUK
    Options
    Just be aware, that I am not sure if all places take vouchers off the internet, so just check first. Also, I don't know how long this link will work. They should actually make this directory private, or put an index file so that you should not have access to the individual files...
    Moneysaving since 2004!
  • BoltonMinx
    BoltonMinx Posts: 1,382 Forumite
    Options
    I cant help but feel a twinge of guilt about taking these off the site... oh well, conscience wins today.... :o
    "There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

:A ~~~ S
    pread some good Karma ~~~ :A
  • Oggy_3
    Oggy_3 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Looked at about 15 - haveb;t seen any money off ones yet...!
    No reliance should be placed on the above.
  • Finishrich
    Finishrich Posts: 1,038 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    No 943 is for a free Ladybird Book, other than that haven't found much else worthwhile, But if you do please post the number on the thread.
  • ler01kjh
    ler01kjh Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    What a waste of time. So many jpegs, but very little there! Also, I wonder whether this could be fraud, how do we know these are 'internet coupons' rather than standard vouchers people have scanned?
  • BaritoneUK
    BaritoneUK Posts: 234 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, I don't know whether they are legitimate or not. I may actually email the webmaster of the site to tell them of this loop hole, so they might not be up and running for much longer...
    Moneysaving since 2004!
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    No 943 is for a free Ladybird Book, other than that haven't found much else worthwhile,  But if you do please post the number on the thread.

Yes, this is a free book but it only shows the front of the voucher. You need to fill in the reverse side to claim your free book!
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks, anyway. Have been able to print off the whole voucher from the official site at http://www.mumplusone.com

You do need to register on this site to access these vouchers legitimately but worth doing so. They don't send out spam emails or junk-mail etc.

Thanks for spotting this one, though, Finish Rich. I looked through the MumPlusOne site at the week-end and missed it. Hope I get the free book for my little boy.
  • rooo
    rooo Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Look through the first half of the list to find a voucher you want e.g. 'voucher943.jpg', then find the corresponding voucher back on the second half of the list e.g 'voucherback943.jpg'

There are quite a few decent ones on there I have found.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport