We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Britannia Ltd - Willesden (Used Cars)
Hanoverian
Posts: 22 Forumite
Has anyone any experience of this company.
I'm looking to buy a used 4x4 and whilst looking at one of their vehicles on Autotrader, had a look at their website, where there were a number of vehicles of interest.
I've looked at their pricing and its seems in line with what I should expect to pay for vehicles of that age/mileage from a dealer as recommended by wisebuyers . co . uk
But does anyone have any knowledge of them or personal experience good/bad as I'm not from the area, and a google search has turned up little!
Britannia Ltd
Channel Gate Road
Old Oak Lane
Willesden Junction
London
NW10 6UB
www britannia -carsales . co . uk
Has anyone had any dealings with them?
I'm looking to buy a used 4x4 and whilst looking at one of their vehicles on Autotrader, had a look at their website, where there were a number of vehicles of interest.
I've looked at their pricing and its seems in line with what I should expect to pay for vehicles of that age/mileage from a dealer as recommended by wisebuyers . co . uk
But does anyone have any knowledge of them or personal experience good/bad as I'm not from the area, and a google search has turned up little!
Britannia Ltd
Channel Gate Road
Old Oak Lane
Willesden Junction
London
NW10 6UB
www britannia -carsales . co . uk
Has anyone had any dealings with them?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards