We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Boden Return policy re discount given
scottishminnie
Posts: 3,085
Forumite
If this isn't the best place to post this feel free to move as I wasn't sure.
I ordered some goods from Boden with the benefit of a 15% off code (one time only use). Unfortunately one of the items is almost perfect apart from the colour. My question is "if I return it and ask for an exchange in the same size just a different colour will I still benefit from the previous discount or will it be marked at full price?"
It would also be better in the smaller size however I'm guessing that if I ask for an exchange in a size smaller and different colour they won't entertain the discount so I can live with the sizing, just not the colour.
Just wondering if anyopne has experience of similar situation?
Thanks
I ordered some goods from Boden with the benefit of a 15% off code (one time only use). Unfortunately one of the items is almost perfect apart from the colour. My question is "if I return it and ask for an exchange in the same size just a different colour will I still benefit from the previous discount or will it be marked at full price?"
It would also be better in the smaller size however I'm guessing that if I ask for an exchange in a size smaller and different colour they won't entertain the discount so I can live with the sizing, just not the colour.
Just wondering if anyopne has experience of similar situation?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Can't say I've had exactly the same experience but I have found Boden staff to be very obliging and well trained. I should call them and ask.0
-
I did this myself recently, and had no trouble at all!0
-
Thank you both. I've also had an email with an 11% off offer so worst case scenario I could have ordered the replacement using that code.NO FARMS = NO FOOD0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards