We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 20/06 McCain's Ping & Win (starts 19th April) Purchase Required

1…4748505253…79

Comments

  • jodester1980
    jodester1980 Posts: 2,165
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    tna4ever wrote: »
    wow lucky you 3 phones!!! what you going do with all 3 phones?

    I'm gonna flog them and take the boys to disneyland :)
    :j It doesn't get any better than this :j
  • feefeegabor
    feefeegabor Posts: 3,165
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm gonna flog them and take the boys to disneyland :)

    Good for you! I would do exactly the same :)
  • KittyKate
    KittyKate Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    I'm gonna flog them and take the boys to disneyland :)
    Aww that's lovely! I love MSE!! Well done :D
  • finatra26
    finatra26 Posts: 4,108
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Well done jodester - hope you & your boys have a great time
  • KittyKate
    KittyKate Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    Have won x4 boxes of chips now and no-one in my family likes them - I can just about stomach them but theres about 10 in a box and I could easily eat all 4 at one sitting (greedy mare lol). Each one takes 3 minutes..which is why I buy oven chips, it's quicker :D

    I think I'll take them into work and have a chip party haha :)
  • Matryoshka
    Matryoshka Posts: 10,408
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Another pack of chips :rotfl:
    SECRET TO WINNING PRIZES ;):
    If you see it in your mind, you're going to hold it in your hand.
    Thoughts become things!
    What you think about you bring about!
    No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it.
    Romans 12:15 Be happy with those who are happy :)
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just got another 4 pack of chips thanks :D
  • Gill2008
    Gill2008 Posts: 45 Forumite
    Just won a packet of four McCains chips. Hoping to win a camera or HTC phone by the end of this! :T
    Wins so far: Foster's Chiller Glass, VIP Tickets to Soccer Six
    I'm supporting ENGLAND at this year's WORLD CUP 2010 :beer:
    HAPPY COMPING, GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Ohhh I won on this as i was shutting lappy down, last night!!! won camera!!!, Many many thanks :AToomanykids:A!! for posting a fab comp xxxxx that shocked me as it was the first of my daily comps!!! xxx:T:T:T:T
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • keaskin
    keaskin Posts: 3,726
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    well done toni :T:T:T:T

    thanks to all posters of codes and op xx
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.