We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tesco PAYG
andys15
Posts: 1,117
Forumite
hi
I bought a tesco pay as you go phone yesterday from tescos. The price of the phone had reduced but it did say it came with £10 free top up. The lady said I had to phone a number which I just did, and the guy on the phone said that deal ran out on the 4th April. He did say that the price of the phone should have been £15 extra, so I got a £15 reduction, but surely I should still get the free £10 top up, as that is why we paid the extra, as the phone is for my 9yr old son. where doi stand?
I bought a tesco pay as you go phone yesterday from tescos. The price of the phone had reduced but it did say it came with £10 free top up. The lady said I had to phone a number which I just did, and the guy on the phone said that deal ran out on the 4th April. He did say that the price of the phone should have been £15 extra, so I got a £15 reduction, but surely I should still get the free £10 top up, as that is why we paid the extra, as the phone is for my 9yr old son. where doi stand?
Debt free. March 2020
0
Comments
-
Don't know whether you have to do this but I bought an Orange phone from there and to get the included £10 top up I had to go to http://www.simregister.co.uk to register the sim.0
-
Go to the Tesco Mobile site and order a neew SIM card and it will come with £10 credit.0
-
Don't forget to check if Quidco (or anyone else) are doing cashback on the new SIM cardI want to be credit card and loan free by Christmas 20100
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards