We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
10,000 free Rimmel Nail varnish
boopopps
Posts: 138 Forumite
Login or register to be in with a chance of one of 10,000 nail varnishes!
http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/Promotions.aspx?id=378
http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/Promotions.aspx?id=378
DEC WINS: Food Show tics, 5 books, cd, signed villa shirt, £25 Wilstshire farm voucher, private tuition, Glayva, Card making materials, Matter Box, John Frieda Hair Kit, Wolves Tickets
0
Comments
-
This has already been posted on here
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=20231291&highlight=http+www+rimmellondon+com+uk+promotions+aspx+id+378#post20231291
so be careful if you have already entered as you are only allowed to enter once!
Merge request sent"Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138
2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.520 -
'The promotion will be open from 26th March 2009 and the closing date for all entries is 22nd April 2009.'Latest wins:0
-
blackicerose wrote: »'The promotion will be open from 26th March 2009 and the closing date for all entries is 22nd April 2009.'
OOps!!! I entered and didnt even notice wrong year! :eek:Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
Worth a try!
:beer:Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
:hello:0 -
I nearly entered too.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards