Need to find this bag cheaper!!!

Options
Yaaay, I finally conned a man into making a honest woman of me. Even more shocking is that I can put the words "Happily" and "Married" into the same sentence and not have life insurance on my mind when I say it ;-)

Comments

• jackieglasgow
    jackieglasgow Posts: 9,436 Forumite
    Options
    Screamer, that is too gorgeous, but tiny, what would you use it for? (How's Izzy doing - not to go OT)!
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • screamer
    screamer Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    Options
    I smoke, so a lighter and some cigarettes (if I'm still smoking on the day that is), and probably money! And lippy. And a watch. And I'm totally lost without a handbag! :-)

And Izzy is doing fine, bless her little furry paws. Sometimes she stays in all day, sometimes she'd rather just be outside but she knows where she lives and has figured out how to tell me she wants food or she wants to go out. She's at the vets on Friday for a good shave, her microchip and probably her vaccinations because the next door neighbour claims she's up to date with her jabs but doesn't have her vaccination certificate and doesn't know which vets she uses. I think that's code for "I didn't bother having her vaccinated!" Lovely fat vets bill to pay but I'm not bothered, she's worth every penny!! She's a very happy kitty therefore we're a very happy family! :-)
    Yaaay, I finally conned a man into making a honest woman of me. Even more shocking is that I can put the words "Happily" and "Married" into the same sentence and not have life insurance on my mind when I say it ;-)
  • jackieglasgow
    jackieglasgow Posts: 9,436 Forumite
    Options
    Glad to hear it, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the bag! Post a pic of her without her matts over on the pets board please!

Jackie X
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • poppyscorner
    Options
    hi screamer just found this http://www.elegantsteps.co.uk/products/Touch-Ups-Belle-%252d-Gold-Chain-%252d-SALE.html

I know its slightly different but similar style not sure how/if you couuld remove the chain but if so then a tenner is quite a bargain

HTH xx
    :j:love: Getting married to the man of my dreams 5th November 2011 :love::j
  • leaannep85
    leaannep85 Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.warrenyork.co.uk/accessories.asp

what about 1 of these? they dye it to the colour you want too :-) xx
  • n_buchan
    n_buchan Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    leaannep85 - I can't see how you buy them, as there are some lovely things on that site.
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    What about this or this one found this one which I think is gorgeous but luckily not the style you are after as it's £921.58 !!!!
    Booo!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport