🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Lindaaaaaaaa! (tee heeee!)

Options
Hi... dress making question coming up lol ;)

This is my dress - http://www.flickr.com/photos/47765964@N07/4379711343/ (bad pic taken hastily lol)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47765964@N07/4497855184/

(this is the official pic but it seriously looks weird on the model..hardly looks the same dress but hey, lol....)

So, question - i REALLY hate strapless dresses (no offence, personal choice as i feel like it makes me have too much expanse of flesh on show lol) and because i am having ALOT of material (tulle skirt) chopped off when my dress arrives (i also hate trains and as this dress has one, i am having it lopped off LOL...) i wondered if there is anyway of having "straps" added... i kind of have an idea of tulle straps (not spaghetti straps type but not cap sleeves either...just medium lol) looking nice but can't find any good pictures of that kind of strap on that kind of dress lol.... when i asked the ladies in the shop if straps were possible, they looked at me as if i was mad and said that it would totally ruin the dress, would make it not "sit" right and other things like that lol... but i don't want the straps to actually Hold the dress up or anything - i just want them to be decorative and make me feel less Top-half Naked!!!!!!!!!

Does any of that make sense??? :A Am i just a layperson trying to do something which would ruin a lovely dress??
Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family