🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Train Lengths & Styles

Options
Hey there

Can someone help me with what all the train lengths and styles are? Some people talk about chapel train, or cathedral train. whats the difference between them all? Im wanting quite a long one (not Princess Di long!) and have no idea what I need to be asking for!

Its a minefield! :eek:

TIA :beer:
:heart2: Got Married on 30/4/11 :heart2:
Joined SW 12/7/12...
-4.5, -3 (1/2 Stone award), STS, -1.5, STS, -2 (SOTW)

Comments

• Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • dizziblonde
    dizziblonde Posts: 4,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I set the criteria that I had to be able to go to the loo unaided when dress shopping - not the greatest but I wasn't going to spend the day hunting down my mum to hold me skirt up so I could pee :D ! I'm the most un-girlie girl going though!
    Little miracle born April 2012, 33 weeks gestation and a little toughie!
  • laura2481
    laura2481 Posts: 4,305 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I set the criteria that I had to be able to go to the loo unaided when dress shopping - not the greatest but I wasn't going to spend the day hunting down my mum to hold me skirt up so I could pee :D ! I'm the most un-girlie girl going though!
    OMG I never thought of that :eek: Will have to pay close attention when dress shopping! :)
  • Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options

Oops never thought of that- Im doomed then as I have bought my dress and extra long veil :eek:.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport