Oh no.

Options
We had a premier privelege account with the co op. Then things went down hill financially. Anyhoo, this privelege premier account gave us a 'free' £260 overdraft. I thought I had cancelled all Direct Debits (I am sure I did) but was too late for one which I didn't notice and couldn't afford to pay back, this took us over our £260 limit which incurred £25 of charges, followed by another £30 of charges. I got a letter through yesterday, have just looked at it and somehow our account has gone from £340ish overdrawn to £459 overdrawn and they say they are concerned that we are still spending on our account which we aren't, its all the charges they are adding. What do I do??? I have sent letters, as have the CCCS explaining our situation. What more can I do?

Katie.

Comments

• Might be worth getting a detailed statement to see where the money is going also start claiming the charges back. There is a draft letter somewhere, can't remember the site but someone will know something like consumeractiongroup.org or similar.
    DFW Nerd no: 149 ;)

• isgman
    isgman Posts: 490 Forumite
    Options
    I think that the Link was:
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/
    Sounds like the "co-op" are the same as the other banks..
    Money Grabbing Bankers.....
    Good Luck, Hope it gets sorted
    :beer: Keep your Chin up.. it can only get better :beer:
    :confused: I'm one of those people who was born to have money, :confused:
    :confused: but I just don't have any!:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts