Remember me???

Options
Thought I had jump on here and say hello, let you know whats been goin down!!!
Well the debt part is still being done by token paymants and a few of the large ones are getting more,
one company is dealing with 95% of them and they have been really good, im letting them know exactly whats happening, and they are happy for now!!
Now ive said that it will go tits up:rolleyes:
The end of my notice for this house is in Monday 14th Auguast, ive got housing application lady coming round, to access my needs!!!
I go see them every week to hassle them, they try and push me for private, ive tried but no one like a single working mum getting HB, whatever!!!
Got told by council I will have to go in a horrid B&B which could be up to 50 miles way!!!
And will prob end up in a nasty area, and since there is more deserving people on the list than me, why should I get one, hello B&B is deserving to me!!!
Ive done everything I csn, and now I know its out of my power, I cant do anymore and im not going to carry on hitting my head against a brick wall and have a nervous breakdown!!!
And ive lost one and a half stone in weight, which I need cus I got lots to spare, im gonna be a yummy mummy soon:rotfl:
I know its all hard work, and B&B is going to be hard, but hey, thats life, ive tried and they aint helping me so im gonna sit on there doorstep till they sort it.
So Im just gonna wait for the eviction notice and what ever will be,
will be.....

Comments

• mummytofour
    mummytofour Posts: 2,636 Forumite
    Options
    I hope you dont end up somewhere to horrid. When were we homless about 8 yrs ago we were VERY lucky and ended up in a one bed flat thta was REALLY nice, hopefully you will get something like that.
    Debt free and plan on staying that way!!!!
  • Tiff_2
    Tiff_2 Posts: 3,046 Forumite
    Options
    Crossing everything for you angel. I know what you're going through & I really admire your outlook. Don't give in. Sometimes the biggest asset you have is yourself and it needs looking after. Don't let anyone take that from you. And nothing stays the same forever angel - the sun will shine again some time - sorry I haven't been able to help - thinking of you.
    Just a thought but have you tried the local paper?
    "If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~ by Peace Pilgrim.
    'You just got Tiffed!' ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport