🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

finally done it and a big thanx

Options
i have finally plucked up the courage to ring payplan i have my appointment on fri and feel a little better ,when the creditors ring telling me i have to pay this or else i tell i have an appointment and they suddenly change one otr two get nasty ie morgan and stanley but i ignore them and send token payments as advised i would like to thank people for the great help and support i have had on here as i know begin the journey to become debt free its gonna be hard but i read the board and see how much support there is it makes me feel that i am not alone in this problem i was so low it helps thank you all ....
. debt free Oct 15th 2011....:T ...

Comments

• linniestorm
    linniestorm Posts: 347 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    well done silentlucidity, DF date here you come!
    1st LBM (Pre-Career Change): 01 March 2006 Debt Free Date: 28 April 2008 | Worst Debt: £7244.36

2nd LBM: 10 December 2019 Current Debt £25,322 [April 2020] | Worst Debt: £27,444
  • james32_uk
    james32_uk Posts: 1,223 Forumite
    Options
    Great stuff! You may find Payplan a little slow at first but hang in there and you'll get your own little team looking after you. Good luck!
    Debt as at 12th July 2006 - £61,345 :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Debt free 21st Oct 2011.

All thanks to :money:
  • LittleL_4
    LittleL_4 Posts: 714 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck hun, you'll get it sorted :T :T
    xx
    Debt 28/12/06 £26,467
    £20 grocery challenge per week
    Savings £400
    £2 coins - £8.00
    DMP £357 pcm (CCCs) commenced 1/10/06
    DFD :think:
    proud to be dealing with my debts
  • SILENTLUCIDITY
    Options
    i have had my phone call and fell alot better i was on the phone for 90 mins and when i came off the phone i felt better hopefully my iva will be accepted and i can start counting down the debt free date
    . debt free Oct 15th 2011....:T ...
  • MCBIRNIE25
    MCBIRNIE25 Posts: 555 Forumite
    Options
    Well DOne, that step is the hardest, a months time you will look back and kick yourself for not doing it earlier.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport