cheapest way to get to and stay in disneyland paris p[lease?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
6 replies 5.2K views
nettles77nettles77 Forumite
518 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
2 adults and 2 children, i do have tesco vouchurs but not many, thanks.

Replies

• rolo1_2rolo1_2 Forumite
    509 Posts
    You could stay at La Croix du Vieux Pont Campsite, Berny Riviere (near Paris). Tesco clubcard deals via Siblu

We went last year (end June for best prices, kids missed only 2 days from school!!) - Brill campsite. We paid for the whole holiday including P+O Larne- Cairnryan on Tesco Clubcard, drove to Channel Tunnel (stayed overnight middle England to break up the long drive) and then from Calais to Campsite. Campsite run buses to Disney. Although you can drive from the campsite to Disney, not to far away, about a hour or so.
    Ring Siblu for price, they tend not to charge a premium just because you are paying by Clubcard deals. Ask for a discount and they will give you one.
    :)
  • dumbodumbo Forumite
    167 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I booked my accomadation with www.hayestravel.co.uk and stayed at Disney park Sante fe Hotel for 3 adults 1 child for 650stg, this included park tickets and half board. You receive a voucher for lunch & dinner per person. the adult(anyone 12 or over) voucher value is 10.50 euro at lunch time & the childs is 5.95 euro, Total for 2 adults & 2 children under 12 is32.90 euro at lunchtime. Dinner voucher value is 20.50 euro per adult & 10.95euro per child.Total 52 euro evening. You might think that is a lot but considering the cheapest cafe cost 69 euro for burger chips & soft drink ( no thats not a misprint) you really should take the half board option. You can part pay with vouchers so it really is a big help. There is also a mcdonalds on site but it is also expensive costing about 25 euro for 4 meals. We booked our flights separately with air lingus but flights & accom cost 950 stg. We flew into CDG which is closest then got TGV train straight into Disney which cost a total of 47 euro which is cheaper than bus which is 60 euro. Train takes 8 mins & bus takes 1 1/2 hours due to all the different stops. I hope this helps. Sante Fe was more like blocks of apartments than a hotel, but it was clean & comfortable and you only sleep there as you will spend most days in the park. The brreakfast in hotel was fine & take bread rolls with you along with slices of ham or cheese to snack on in park as everyone does this. Enjoy your trip.:)
  • terlanterlan Forumite
    56 Posts
    I'd point you in in the direction of the hotel cheyenne disneyland paris rather than the santa fe, the cheyenne will cost a bout £50-70 more but the santa fe is really disappointing. I've stayed in DLP several times and went to santa fe one year and would never stay there again. The cheyenne has a real cowbow feel to it and a disney atmosphere, the santa fe doesnt.
    You can save a fortune by flying ryan air into beauvais airport. Then getting a shared shuttle bus directly to the park. If you time it right you can get the flights for 4 for about £200, and even at £150-£200 for the shared shuttle transfer you'll still save hundreds over flying directly into CDG.
    Book your hotel directly with disneylandparis.co.uk and time your trip to take advantage of one of the deals they do throughout the year, usually kids go free and 4 nights for the price of three. They were also running a free meals package promotion this year, but it may be finished, but the disneylandparis site should help you out.
    The main cost of your trip wont be the travel and hotel it'll be the spending money, but if you budget it right it can be affordable and a great holiday for family.
    freebie creator, freebie hunter and freebie sharer.
    printable sign website creator
  • AG78AG78 Forumite
    2 Posts
    We went to Disneyland Paris in July last year and it cost £245 each for flights, hotel and park tickets. We booked our flights with Easyjet but were fortunate enough to get them on sale. Our hotel was booked with Expedia and we stayed at the Hotel I'Elysee which is inside the Disney grounds but not a Disney hotel. The hotel cost £117 per night for a family room with 2 double beds (we got one night free in a special offer) and a free shuttle bus ran outside the hotel direct to the parks every half hour or so. Our tickets were bought independently via phone number got on the Disneyland Paris website and we paid full price for a 2 day-2 park ticket. We got a taxi from the airport which we shared with another family of 4 for E60 and we arranged for him to come pack and pick us up for the return journey (another E60).
    I booked all these things independently and got a price from a travel agent too for peace of mind when travelling but they admitted they couldn't match this price.
  • CityWalk_2CityWalk_2 Forumite
    172 Posts
    Fly from Dublin. Stay offsite. Holiday inn Is where we stayed. Or use a site like priceline or hotwire.

I have never booked through a travel agent for any holiday.

We went to Florida for 3 weeks including car hire hotel and villa and flights and insurance in 2006 for 600 pounds each. So it might be worth looking at the "real" Disney as well. It may be cheap to get to Disney Paris but its not once there!

Are trip to Disney paris was under 150 each. But we spent about 700e in 3 days once there. And we bought about 50e of souvenirs.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Lloyds Bank wrongly declares customer dead

Account was closed due to a misreading

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ buildings insurance quotes & cashback

MSE Guides

£12 for 1L Baileys

Available at Tesco, Morrisons & Asda

MSE Deals