Cv Help Needed Please!

Options
Anyone know of any sites that help you put your CV together that are free. Like some kind of template thingy to stick your own details in. As i can only find ones that make you pay dearly.

Ta

Comments

• devon-gnome
    devon-gnome Posts: 279 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    This might be useful for you :)

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/applicn.htm
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello uredzz

I'll move your thread over to the 'Benefits, Tax Credits & Jobseeking' board, where it should get more views and responses.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • devon-gnome
    devon-gnome Posts: 279 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Also, MS have lots of different types of CV templates which are free eg job-specific ones. They are US biased but could be reworked for the UK. :)
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT010317021033.aspx
  • Astaroth
    Astaroth Posts: 5,444 Forumite
    Options
    Best is to write it yourself - a CV is difficult enough to make it stand out from the crowd and not be the same as 95% of other people applying for the same job so having a template that is used by millions of people is just another way of blending in.
    All posts made are simply my own opinions and are neither professional advice nor the opinions of my employers
    No Advertising or Links in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport