Anyone used Buyfinediamonds.com ???

Options
2»

Comments

• woody1974
    Options
    Hi,

I found a fantastic ring on the website, purchased it and should have really followed my gut instinct not to buy online.

Paid 900 for a ring in the picture - when it arrived (4 days late) it was completely different to the picture and what can only be describes as "similar"
    Put it this way - the shoulder settings had six diamonds either side on the picture and when it arrived it only had three!

Extremely disappointed. Lovely ring - but was utterley short changed.

Got full refund minus the postage within 3 days though.

My advise is, do not buy without seeing.... Which was a shame as they offer good prices.
  • Capri44488
    Options
    The ring was delivered as described and in super fast time. Unfortunately my girlfriend didnt actually like the ring though. The ring was then returned to seller and the refund was given immediately. I would recommend this company to you and I will certainly use them again. Great experience.
  • mandywallis
    Options
    My fiance bought my engagement ring from them & it arrived late & was not what he ordered. He bought a 0.70 point blue diamond ring but when it came it was very small. I took it to my local jeweller who informed me at best the diamond was 0.58 points and that was being generous! We phoned the company up only to be told just return it for a full refund! When I tried to speak to him he gave me loads of drivel about how blue diamonds weigh more so although the diamond looked smaller it was indeed a 0.70 point diamond. When I informed my local jeweller of this he nearly fell off his chair laughing!! I would NEVER buy from this company again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure