'The Shouting Men Film Premiere – not my usual Tuesday!' blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.
Please click reply to discuss below

Comments

• bubbles0169
    bubbles0169 Posts: 6,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ooo which paper was the photog with? will wait with anticipation...:rotfl:
    I am not bossy I just have better ideas:p
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Warms the cockles to hear a story like this.

Mrs MSE's premiere far more important than getting the email sorted.

So often work seems the priority in peoples life - I love the fact Mr Byl's sacrosanct work events are put down for important things for me and I'm sure Mrs MSE loved you even more for putting down THE Tuesday event for her.
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Sounds an interesting film!!
  • I was also lucky enough to be at the Premiere .. red carpet and all !!!:j

Saw you at the party afterwards but didn't want to disturb your 'reserved' table!

Great film, especially as I'm a Gills fan .. really funny. I'm off to watch it again with the commoners on Friday when it's released.

Glad you liked it ... could we get you to come down to Priestfield now and sort out our money worries?!!! ;):o
    Ken Livingstone is my mother
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was also lucky enough to be at the Premiere .. red carpet and all !!!:j

Saw you at the party afterwards but didn't want to disturb your 'reserved' table!

Great film, especially as I'm a Gills fan .. really funny. I'm off to watch it again with the commoners on Friday when it's released.

Glad you liked it ... could we get you to come down to Priestfield now and sort out our money worries?!!! ;):o

You should've said hi - especially as you've over 100 posts - so you're a serious MoneySaver.

As for sorting out football finances - well obviously I did it for my team Man City - its very simple you just bring in a foreign trillionaire! Now all weve got to do is find one for the Gills!
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Have heard good things about this film, shame we didn't get any previews for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure