M&S Deal of day - S-Steel 5 pans set £10 Collect at store!

Options
1235»

Comments

• pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    Options
    just wondering if anyone has tried taking these back to a store?
    i've decided they are not for us really. so could do with money back. will i be able to take them back to store?? Thanks.
  • kiwimama
    kiwimama Posts: 369 Forumite
    Options
    I've brought things online with M&S in the past and returned to the store no problems at all.

Just make sure you take in the receipt / order docket and the card you purchased with or else they might give you store credit.
  • pearsoneys
    Options
    kiwimama wrote: »
    I've brought things online with M&S in the past and returned to the store no problems at all.

Just make sure you take in the receipt / order docket and the card you purchased with or else they might give you store credit.

thanks we took them back. well hubby did as i wasnt carrying them up to the thrid floor! the lady gave him a £25 gift card. he was none the wiser and bought it back to me! bargain!:T
  • colly7
    colly7 Posts: 110 Forumite
    Options
    pays not to prepare them too well sometimes Pearsoneys :rotfl:
  • great_aunt_gill
    Options
    Picked mine up today only wanted a frying pan,and i am really pleased with the depth of it of it ,and i am sure one of my nieces or nephews will be gratefull for the saucepans great bargain Thanks for posting :T
  • pearsoneys
    Options
    colly7 wrote: »
    pays not to prepare them too well sometimes Pearsoneys :rotfl:
    would it have made a difference if i had?? dont men havea 3 second memory anyway?? lol!!
  • guardianangel
    Options
    Tried this morning as the pans were back in stock but it says that the code has expired : (

Would have been so useful for the new house!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure