🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Diary of a Wannabe Supermum!

Options
So positive going to bed last night! i religiously planned my meals for the week even taking into account who won't eat what when and listing their alternatives! Was so chuffed to get my food budget for me and the 5 DC down to £50 even tho it did involve quite a bit of stuff I've already got in the freezer!

Felt lousy this morning when I got up tho sore throat/hot generally ugh - figured I could skive college for once seeing as i'm ahead and put the day to good use. Good Use! huh did i ever! got rid of DS1,2and3 to school and snuggled back in with the troublesome twosome DDs 1+2 (no point wasting petrol to take them to creche) have got hardly a thing done except putting the dogs bedding on the line to dry quite virtuously, only prob with that is its still out there getting damp again. Did eventually make it to Tesco too but of course - forgot the blinking list I spent hours making..........DOH

Will I EVER be organised?.............................
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport