Ellie Bridal - anyone used them?

Options
Have decided after spending too much on my dress that am going to try do my best to keep budget down...

the bm dresses from the bridal shops are so expensive so i'd hoped to get the dresses from high st.

i came across this site elliebridal.co.uk - amazing prices.. they have the exact colour I wanted too & on enquiring they sent me a close up of the swatch.. have ordered one dress to try... only £65 - even free delivery

apparently it will take 6wks to make.. fingers crossed it's ok... xxx

Comments

• sunny-2009
    Options
    Hey,

Have just had a wee look at the site, have never used them but the dresses are really good value for money, some beautiful ones! The wedding dresses are gorgeous 2! Im suprised at the high street not being cheap for bm dresses! x
  • magicmonkey_2
    Options
    Hi original poster...Just wondered what your dress was like from Ellie Bridal? We are looking at getting our 3 dresses from there but can't seem to find many reviews! Anyone else used them??

Thanks in advance!
  • looktothefuture
    Options
    I've just come across this site as well and was wondering if anyone on MSE has used this company before - the reviews look good and the prices sound good but I wonder what the quality is like?

I've emailled the company to ask for recent customer reviews and hopefully details! A reputable company would be able to offer that information without question!
  • jadey_456
    Options
    Hi 'looktothefuture'

I have ordered from this site, i ordered two flowergirl dresses (F001) and one adult size bridesmaid dress (B014)

The dresses took 15 weeks to get to me but they did state this. They are beautiful dresses but i have had problems with the flowergirl dresses. I told them the age of the girls and they told me to order the next size up because the dresses come up small. My daughter has just turned 3 so i ordered her a size 4 and my partners daughter is going to be 8 three days before the wedding so i ordered her a size 9. They sent me two size 9's so i have to make a big change to my daughters dress and my partners daughters dress is a perfect length but would not do up at the back and she is 7 and a half at the min and has no 'fat' on her at all so there was no reason for it not to do up. I emailed them about the dresses and they have been no help at all. Very disappointed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure