We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Barclycard Balance Transfer Cheque
Hi
I would like to know if anyone is aware of any drawbacks to using a barclycard balance transfer cheque I have recivied with my statment this morning.
I pay of my Barclaycard account in full each month, but I have a Halifix card with 0% on purchases until November this year, which I have been using, however I made a purchase that turned out to be a cash purchase which I was unaware of when I made the purchase, as a result I am now being charged intrest on the Halifax card so I am considering doing a balance transfer to barclycard using the method metioned above as Barclycard are offering 0% until November with a 2.5% transer fee which would be cheaper than leaving it on the Halifax card.
Thanks
I would like to know if anyone is aware of any drawbacks to using a barclycard balance transfer cheque I have recivied with my statment this morning.
I pay of my Barclaycard account in full each month, but I have a Halifix card with 0% on purchases until November this year, which I have been using, however I made a purchase that turned out to be a cash purchase which I was unaware of when I made the purchase, as a result I am now being charged intrest on the Halifax card so I am considering doing a balance transfer to barclycard using the method metioned above as Barclycard are offering 0% until November with a 2.5% transer fee which would be cheaper than leaving it on the Halifax card.
Thanks
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards