We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 11/07 Win A Wii and other goodies

1…6791112…15

Comments

  • RatGirl
    RatGirl Posts: 11,525 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Thank you Thank you Always Comping, not only did I just win some inflatable goals which will go great with the visa football for my nephews birthday, but..... I have just won the Wii as well xxxxx Thank you millions xx
  • dazzle21
    dazzle21 Posts: 1,962 Forumite
    RatGirl wrote: »
    Thank you Thank you Always Comping, not only did I just win some inflatable goals which will go great with the visa football for my nephews birthday, but..... I have just won the Wii as well xxxxx Thank you millions xx

    Well done :T
    August: £149/£150

    Sept: £200
  • purplecatlover
    purplecatlover Posts: 6,628 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    well done rat girl.
  • dooby
    dooby Posts: 1,337 Forumite
    Well done Ratgirl :j
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    RatGirl wrote: »
    Thank you Thank you Always Comping, not only did I just win some inflatable goals which will go great with the visa football for my nephews birthday, but..... I have just won the Wii as well xxxxx Thank you millions xx

    well done :T
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • Runnerduck
    Runnerduck Posts: 3,146 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
    RatGirl wrote: »
    Thank you Thank you Always Comping, not only did I just win some inflatable goals which will go great with the visa football for my nephews birthday, but..... I have just won the Wii as well xxxxx Thank you millions xx


    great win, well done! :beer:
    best win yet - 10 night holiday to Australia :)
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Thanks AC won the inflatable goals on my first and only packet :T:T

    Think I will invest in another packet :rotfl:
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • KJaybaby
    KJaybaby Posts: 987 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic
    :T :T :T Woohoo thanks AlwaysComping I have won 2 sets of inflatable goals..... yeaahhh the kids and OH are going to love these.... :rotfl:

    Does anyone know if the three wins are claimed wins or winning moments as I would love to win a football shirt but wondered if I won another set of goals whether or not I could play on and not claim the third set of goals (does this make sense????) Was going to email jaffa but can;t find an email address?

    Any advice welcomed.....

    Good luck all :D
    2013 - Best year ever with wins over £8,500
    Prizes Wishlist: BAFTA goody bag, Food hamper, KitchenAid mixer
    Need to get my finger out and start entering more comps :o:o:o
    :j :j Bonkers about Comping...... Thanks all posters :j :j
  • jodester1980
    jodester1980 Posts: 2,165 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Its a hard one kjaybaby, personally I wouldnt risk if cause if you do win another set of goals and then a wii and they dont honour you'd be pretty miffed.

    Best to play it safe with the mcvities, especially after all the disqualifications. :(
    :j It doesn't get any better than this :j
  • RatGirl
    RatGirl Posts: 11,525 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Does anyone know how long the email confirmation takes to come through?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.