Free Cinema Tickets - PLEASE POST ALL FINDS HERE

Options

Comments

• FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I got 2 free tickets for cars with 5 live, can I pay for an extra person to come in on the day.
  • jamichi1
    jamichi1 Posts: 196 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    BBC is now giving tickets for Miami Vice:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/fungames/firstandforfree.shtml?emailsent

Screenings are taking place at:

Manchester Odeon - Dantzic Street
    Swansea Odeon - Quay Parade
    Edinburgh Odeon - Lothian Road
    Panton Odeon - Panton Street
    Belfast Movie House - Dublin Road
  • Spikey_2
    Spikey_2 Posts: 14,119 Forumite
    Options
    Originally Posted by AngelUndercover
    The link is working again!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/fungam...html?emailsent

Fill in your details to hopefully get a pair of tickets to Cars preview screening!!! Hurry!!

Screenings are taking place at:

Nottingham Cineworld - The Corner House
    Cardiff Odeon - Red Dragon Centre
    Edinburgh Kinnaird Park Odeon - Fort Kinnaird

All screenings take place on the morning of Sunday 23rd July.

If your application is successful, you will receive a pair of tickets in the post.

Please note that these screenings are always popular and tickets are not guaranteed.

Spikey wrote:
    Anything for Leeds on the same day?

BUMP...........................................
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
    I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
    I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D
  • AngelUndercover
    Options
    Hi Spikey! Just got home! Boy its hot!!!

OK. To be honest I have no idea if there were any screenings in Leeds on that day. When the link started working again just yesterday, those venues I mentioned were the only ones listed on the website. Having said that, Leeds may have been on the initial list as quite a few people mentioned getting tickets for other locations - eg. I got tickets to a London venue.

Anyway, its a moot point :( as that site is now offering tickets to preview screenings of Miami Vice as detailed in jamichi1's post. Thanks jamichi1.

Keep an eye out for the filmfactory/heat/vice CARS screening or if you don't want to wait for that and you want tickets right away, take a copy of the August issue of MAX POWER along to one of the cinemas listed for that (see post 9). :)
    :j:j Please blow me a kiss if I have helped you.:j :j

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
  • AngelUndercover
    Options
    See any 3 films at an Odeon Cinema this summer and get a FREE dvd.

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/great_offers/#offer805

The great British summer just got better! See any 3 different films at any ODEON cinema between 21 July - 04 September 2006 and claim a free DVD from a fantastic selection of 40 top titles at Play.com absolutely free!

With summer blockbusters including 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest' (12a - now showing), 'Garfield 2: A Tale of Two Kitties' (U- released 21 July) and 'Nacho Libre' (12a - released 11 August), there's something for everyone at your nearest ODEON.

See 3 - get a free DVD! A great summer offer from ODEON.

Simply collect your loyalty booklet from 21 July at the box office and attach your cinema tickets inside. Plus if you're bringing the whole family, don't forget to pick up a booklet for each person as you can claim a free DVD for each person who sees 3 films!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Subject to purchase. The 3 ODEON cinema visits must be made between 21 July - 04 September 2006 inclusive and must be for different films on different days.
    2. Offer not open to employees and their families of ODEON Cinemas Ltd, Play Ltd, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
    3. Once you have watched a film you must retain the cinema ticket and attach it to page 31 of your loyalty booklet. Once you have attached all 3 tickets simply fill out your details on page 30 and present your booklet at the cinema box office where your tickets will be checked and a voucher entitling you to a selected free DVD from Play.com will be issued. Once you have received your voucher simply visit www.play.com/odeon to obtain your free DVD. You must redeem your voucher by midnight on 15 October 2006.
    4. Only paid admission tickets will be accepted as part of this promotion. No complimentary tickets (tickets with zero value) will be accepted.
    5. ODEON do not accept any liability for any lost or misplaced loyalty booklets, cinema tickets or vouchers.
    6. Loyalty booklets and cinema tickets are strictly non-transferable and can only be used by the person to whom they were issued to.
    7. Further proof of purchase may be required.
    8. Photocopies or damaged cinema tickets will not be accepted. Cinema tickets not presented in a loyalty booklet will not be accepted. Booklets with incomplete personal details will not be accepted.
    9. The DVD choice may change throughout the promotion and are available on a while stocks last basis. In the event of excess demand for any given title you may be required to select an alternative DVD.
    10. Redeeming your voucher and entering your voucher code implies acceptance of these terms and conditions which are legally binding.
    11. In order to redeem your voucher you must either login or register with Play.com. The registration process involves entering your e-mail address, your credit or debit card details and your address.
    12. No cash alternative available.
    13. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
    14. In the event of a dispute the cinema managers or promoters decision is final.

DVD's included in this promotion can be seen here:

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/3-/2498/2-/Promo.html?page=promo&source=9478

• jjef
    jjef Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Options
    I have also received tickets for cars re your bbc 5 site many thanks, thats saturday morning taken care off.
  • Spikey_2
    Options
    jjef wrote:
    I have also received tickets for cars re your bbc 5 site many thanks, thats saturday morning taken care off.

have you got a link to the bbc5 site?
  • AngelUndercover
    Options
    Spikey dear - the bbc link for the CARS screening from which many people got tickets is http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/fungam...html?emailsent but as I said earlier, the film for which they are now offering tickets is Miami Vice - so the SAME link now offers you a chance to get tickets for Miami Vice but UNTIL YESTERDAY it offered tickets to see Cars. :) Hope that clears it up for ya :):p

Hope you have applied for tickets on the FilmFactory website to see CARS because a few people have already received their tickets and your name might be pulled out of the hat too (as this is a Filmfactory promotion in association with HEAT magazine there are bound to be loads of tickets available - you gotta be in it to win it - so make sure you've applied there).

Will keep you updated as you seem to really want to see CARS ;) so watch this space ;)

• Spikey_2
    Options
    Spikey dear - the bbc link for the CARS screening from which many people got tickets is http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/fungam...html?emailsent but as I said earlier, the film for which they are now offering tickets is Miami Vice - so the SAME link now offers you a chance to get tickets for Miami Vice but UNTIL YESTERDAY it offered tickets to see Cars. :) Hope that clears it up for ya :):p

Hope you have applied for tickets on the FilmFactory website to see CARS because a few people have already received their tickets and your name might be pulled out of the hat too (as this is a Filmfactory promotion in association with HEAT magazine there are bound to be loads of tickets available - you gotta be in it to win it - so make sure you've applied there).

Will keep you updated as you seem to really want to see CARS ;) so watch this space ;)

crystal clear...... thanks

your a star xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    jjef wrote:

The tickets I got from here were for Sunday morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure