Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Options

Comments

• Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    Soma wrote: »
    34 days is really good :) over a month. are you planning on restarting the stash diet?

Yes I'm back on the wagon now :rotfl: will have to re-start my counter though. I just had to get the punch as I've been waiting for it to come back into stock for ages and didnt want to miss out, then another one happened to fall into the basket with it :D
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    Marg wrote: »
    Congratulations on lasting so long! What have you bought?

I ordered 2 X-cut punches from the glitter pot, a scalloped square one as last time I ordered it, it JUST went out of stock and I wasn't able to get one anywhere for love nor money. and I'm trying one of the X cut embossing flower ones cause I remember someone said they are better than the nellie snellens...!

can't wait for them to arrive, I bet my postie must wonder whats happened to me as the steady stream of packages suddenly stopped :rotfl:

I must get on with my crafty ribbons projects today, have finished one and have another idea, just need to get it done!
  • jazabelle
    jazabelle Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    Eek, had a right spending spree on promarkers last night. I can't WAIT for them to arrive. I tried to get a light and dark one of each colour - but there are so many I have do doubt I'll be ordering more soon!

I can't wait to colour my chart in, as well! I also got a wallet to keep them in. Thanks everyone for their suggestions!

Another question (sorry!): I'm looking for a fireplace template. Quite big - for the main focus of the card. I should just be able to come up with it by myself, but sadly I'm just not that creative!
    "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
  • ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Glad to see you back Addams and thanks to Soulie will go and pop it on my b***
    xx
  • cazarol
    cazarol Posts: 780 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bunbun2 wrote: »
    thanks the wife. it was more a digi image I was thinking of but I may be able to use this one too

Wow, just printed off the reindeer sheet from the printable Heaven Site, they are gorg !! Thats a few charity cards sorted. Thanks
  • cazarol
    cazarol Posts: 780 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    THE-WIFE wrote: »
    BunBun was it this one freebie download of mobile phones here

Artydoll, I can't remember if Dragonllew kindly mentioned this one all freebies on this part of the site

Whoops, meant to use this one as a quote to the last posting !!
  • ali.b.123
    ali.b.123 Posts: 1,240 Forumite
    Options
    Hi ladies, Soulie - thanks for the static I have got it on my b***.
    Gemm - lol.
    marg - have pm'd you my email.
    addams - glad you had a good holiday - I would love to go to Ireland.

Off for a little bxxx hop xx
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Marg have pm,d my email addy
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    ali.b I did get my punch :) it took 2 weeks though! good job they were on offer and free p&p. Trouble with me is when I press commit to buy I want the postie to be knocking at my door with it!! lol

Gemm I have been hovering over 2 punches from Glitterpot and when I finally decided to buy one was out of stock!! Think you deserve to celebrate with a bit of stash :)
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    Marg - I pm'd you again. I just wondered if you got it.

Soulie - thankyou for the blinkie. It's working on mine and I didn't even put it on photobucket. Haven't a clue how, but it is! LOL

Jazabelle - you'll be hooked on Promarkers! I've only had mine three weeks and I love them.

Gemma - £10.98! you should have gone the whole hog while you had the chance. ;)

Oops edited to add: thankyou Dragonllew for the links to the freebie paper downloads.
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure