We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Who do A&L use for surveys?
JA1000
Posts: 620 Forumite
Just a quick question, does anyone know which company A&L use for valuation surveys?
0
Comments
-
I think it may be countrywide or Eserv. They hand them out to smaller firms if they are busy though."Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." Thomas Jefferson
"How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?" Woody Allen
Debt Apr 2010 £00 -
It is e.surv0
-
Oh great
Pile it high, sell it cheap, undervalue it to cover our ar*e - oh well
I'll gather my own evidence on the SSTCs to hand to them, I am sure they will appreciate even less work than the 5 mins they would have given it.0 -
Sorry I may be being thick, but whats SSTCs??"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." Thomas Jefferson
"How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?" Woody Allen
Debt Apr 2010 £00 -
sold subject to contract0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards