Airport Parking Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• crazyterrier2000
    Options
    bray65 wrote: »
    has anyone got a code for newcastle airport parking in the main car park please going on hol for 1 week on 17th august i would be very grateful

do you know which companies work out of Newcastle Airport
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • glenn77
    glenn77 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    Go to newcastleairport.com - use the code LA7 to get a week for £25 (cheapest is £44 without the code) - enjoy
  • bray65
    bray65 Posts: 112 Forumite
    edited 6 August 2010 at 11:39PM
    Options
    thanks will try it works a treat
  • FIK
    FIK Posts: 129 Forumite
    Options
    Its not the closes bus stop to the airport but it is very easy to find.

If you go to this website
    www.maps.google.co.uk
    and search 'Edinburgh zoo' You will see a google map centred around the zoo. The zoo charges for parking but Downie Grove, Kaimes Road and Pinkhill are all free. So is Traquair Park east and west (you can take shortcut by foot through the forestry commission car park. When I go to zoo I either park in Kaimes Road or Traquair park(if its mega busy).

Don't park in on the main road (St Johns or Corstorphine Rd) or you will get a ticket.

The Airport Bus stops at the Zoo.

If you park at the airport for 2 weeks it costs you at least £69. Hell for £50 you can park in my carport and I will drive you to the airport:).

If you want to check parking restrictions somewhere in the uk you don't know you can get a good idea from google street view.
  • FIK
    FIK Posts: 129 Forumite
    Options
    A taxi to about the airport is about £12 from zoo. Try www.yell.co.uk to find a taxi or 0131 2292468 is one of Edinburghs bigger firms. I am not saying they are any better or worse than any other I just remember the number as its was in a jingle.
  • stonedagain
    Options
    JET2 £19.95 for a week!
  • ragdollabbi
    Options
    Thanks Stonedagain, tried that and it worked £19.99 for a week. Only thing is, the flight I am looking at doesn't arrive back until
    12.35 am so when you put in the following day the price rises from £19.99 to £29.99 which seems a huge increase for the sake of about an hour or so!!!! Wonder if I would get it at the reduced rate if I booked it over the phone?:think:
  • Firebird
    Firebird Posts: 253 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JET2 £29.99 for two weeks - many many thanks for this
  • simmey
    simmey Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Stonedagain, got booked for next year with JET2 - £29.99 for 2 weeks, excellent value.
  • ronnie_oliver
    Options
    HI

Just tried JET2 and doesn't seem to be working does anyone know if this has now expired

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport