staywarm customers/tesco

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
3 replies 1K views
threeathreea Forumite
3 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
could anyone out there tell me more about the staywarm electricity tarrif with EON? tried to register for my Tesco Club Card points,and promptly told not eligible! Eon also refuse to put my a/c online! i am an O.A.P., have learned about internet to have access to info on all things especially saving money. in one fell swoop, hit a brick wall with major company! any help please. i only have electricity, nearest gas 3 miles away!

Replies

• E.ON_Company_RepresentativeE.ON_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    806 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi threea

Staywarm offers you a guaranteed fixed price for 12 months, after the 12 month period is up; your new annual price for the next year will be quoted based on the consumption history available.

The Tesco Clubcard point offer does not work in conjunction with the Staywarm tariff.

With Staywarm accounts the online facility is not offered. This is because Staywarm accounts do not operate in the same why as standard E.ON energy accounts. Staywarm customers do not receive bills therefore they do not require a paperless facility for viewing bills.

Brian
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • sleepless_saversleepless_saver Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    threea wrote: »
    could anyone out there tell me more about the staywarm electricity tarrif with EON?

There's a lot about Staywarm on MSE which it would be worth looking at before you decide on it. This article by Martin is a good start.
  • We have staywarm and pay £100 a mth for two bed flat and having done comparisons uswitch etc we would not save much by switching.It suits us anyway. Hope this helps.

hutchie
    Val :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco launches its first ever...

...checkout-free supermarket store

MSE News

25+ ways to stop scams

Plus what to do if you're a victim

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

The Body Shop, Holland & Barrett etc