We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Loans with no early repayment fee?
rawkinrich
Posts: 75 Forumite
in Loans
Hi all,
Is there such thing as a loan with no early repayment fee? It's possible that I may need a loan in the near future, but it's also possible that I may come into some money which will pay it all off fairly quickly.
Thanks all
Richard
:money:
Is there such thing as a loan with no early repayment fee? It's possible that I may need a loan in the near future, but it's also possible that I may come into some money which will pay it all off fairly quickly.
Thanks all
Richard
:money:
Debt free May 2012 - but starting from scratch.
0
Comments
-
Depending on which bank lending to you there are ways of ''avoiding'' the ESF.0
-
jonesMUFCforever wrote: »Depending on which bank lending to you there are ways of ''avoiding'' the ESF.
Please tell us how... ... promise I'll be a MUFC fan for the day
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards