Fairy Liquitabs £2 for 22 at Asda

Options
Asda currently have packs of 22's of non biological Fairy Liquitabs for £2. Not sure if it is an error as the 11 pack is over £3 but stock up fast - it's appearing online as well as instore
NO FARMS = NO FOOD

Comments

• mum2kathryn
    Options
    Am I the only person who doesn't like these?
    I find them worse than the own brand cheapy ones!
  • sassyblue
    sassyblue Posts: 3,783 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Am I the only person who doesn't like these?
    I find them worse than the own brand cheapy ones!

No me too! I looked at this thread to see if there were 'reviews' as it were because l also think they're useless - worst ones l've ever used.

Still great find if you do like them. :j (reckon it depends on the dishwasher too?)

Happy moneysaving all.
  • scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 12 February 2010 at 12:00AM
    Options
    (reckon it depends on the dishwasher too?)[/QUOTE]

These are the ones on offer - they are laundry liquitabs not dishwashing ones.

10088011%3Fwid%3D300%26hei%3D300%26op_sharpen%3D1&size=18&dhm=f526f348&hl=en
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • KenMcScrooge
    Options
    Good luck finding these (I foolishly tried), or any other appealing advertised Asda offers for that matter. Absolutely sick of wasting my time with this store. The recent beer promotion (£5 for 10 Guinness etc.) which "ends 15/2"? My ar*e!
    I managed to get my hands on a whole two packs between two stores over the past week or so! And now they're all back to the usual price (£7 for 10 Guinness etc.) as of yesterday (12/2), and the shelves are suddenly stocked to the brim, whereas over the past week those same shelves have been bare.
    This is just a recent example. I know these things happen from time to time with all supermarkets, but, I'm just about done with Asda - it is all the time lately. Looking forward to Sainsburys opening up around here pretty soon.
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Asda currently have packs of 22's of non biological Fairy Liquitabs for £2. Not sure if it is an error as the 11 pack is over £3 but stock up fast - it's appearing online as well as instore

Thanks, but....
    Are these offers regional?, as this offer is not on in my store, nor can I find it on-line.
    Only 9 Fairy products listed, inc Liquidtabs non bio:-
    11 @ £3.88 and 20 @ £6.18 :question:
    I will keep my eyes peeled though

Today in Asda I managed to get the £3 valentine champagne and glasses boxed set, plus 3 bottles of my fave wine on 3 4 £10
    Plus Dolmio sauce - 1.98 each, 2 4 £2
    and Twinnings Tea bags - £2.12 each, or 2 4 £2
    So if you are calling in for the fairy, check out their other offers...... if they have any left on the shelf:cool:
  • Ellie2758
    Ellie2758 Posts: 2,848 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    11 for £3.88 or 20 for £6.18 in Gravesend :(
    Ellie :cool:

"man is born free but everywhere he is in chains"
    J-J Rousseau
  • scottishminnie
    Options
    Thanks, but....
    Are these offers regional?, as this offer is not on in my store, nor can I find it on-line.
    Only 9 Fairy products listed, inc Liquidtabs non bio:-
    11 @ £3.88 and 20 @ £6.18 :question:
    I will keep my eyes peeled though

Today in Asda I managed to get the £3 valentine champagne and glasses boxed set, plus 3 bottles of my fave wine on 3 4 £10
    Plus Dolmio sauce - 1.98 each, 2 4 £2
    and Twinnings Tea bags - £2.12 each, or 2 4 £2
    So if you are calling in for the fairy, check out their other offers...... if they have any left on the shelf:cool:

It was online to begin with - that was where I got mine. Not appearing now though so may have expired.
    They also had 2 Fairy Liquids for £1 in store - big display at the door. I had only dropped in for a newspaper , I'm kicking myself for not buying 2 - I'm sure this was a local promo.
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    For what it is worth,
    Tesco have Ariel Excel Gel, 28 wash (1.036l) all types at £4 - which is cheaper than the half size version....... if that all makes sense !!
  • gmrsupplies
    Options
    I think that these are now old packaging etc as the new boxes are 20's. Have a look amongst the new boxes of 20's to see if you can find ANY boxes of 22'2 and these will scan at £2, trust me just managed to buy 4 boxes at £2 which i found amongst the boxes of 20 which were selling for £6.18!!
    Up the Rams !!
  • parcival
    parcival Posts: 949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Whether it's dishwasher or cloths washer tablets I won't touch them unless it works out at less than 10p a wash.

Our ASDA have packs of 15 Finish dishwasher tablets for £1 - that's a bargain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure