🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Free Dosing Device

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • suraj_potato
    Options
    got another today after the last got lost! really quick!
  • Rhiannon01
    Rhiannon01 Posts: 125 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks. Need 1 of these for the giant powder box I got on offer.
  • summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks a lot
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • summertreats
    summertreats Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks a lot :)
    september wins:khaled hosseini kindle case
  • pow1983
    pow1983 Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 30 March 2013 at 2:45PM
    Options
    Although there are old posts about this all the links are outdated. So as a thanks to those that pointed me in the right direction I thought I would continue helping others with up to date links.

I remember when you used to get the measuring cup in a large washing powder pack - but it appears A. its officially a dosing device and B. they are no longer included in the large packs, I just hadn't noticed until my dosing device just couldn't handle life any more.

Order Free Dosing devices below: - A net for tablets, ball for liquid and scoop / measuring cup for powder.
    1. The majority of brands use the following website, but some of the links are outdated within previous posts on this forum and on the brands own website so here is a working one that is not brand specific and will hopefully work for some time: (powder & liquid only)
      www[.]orderyourdosingdevice[.]com
    2. Persil have their own ordering web page (powder, liquid and tablets)
      www[.]persil[.]co.uk/dosing-form/
    I've ordered a powder one from both sites just to see if there was any difference in shape / design.

Huge apologies but as a new user I cannot post links so remember to remove the square brackets :(
  • zoeholt
    zoeholt Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    thank you! :)
  • ItStripey
    ItStripey Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    Oct freebies: Won a BBQ and apron (first win :rotfl:)
    Dec: Stocking filler prize :D Royal Stafford/Waitrose cheese platter
    Films: Footloose, Machine gun preacher, Resistance, 50/50
  • Charlotte49
    Charlotte49 Posts: 228 Forumite
    Options
    The orderyourdosingdevice.com link doesn't seem to be working for me, I'm getting an error saying that I can't access the page from that link, however it does work if you go through the Ariel site:

http://www.ariel.co.uk/faq/how_do_i_obtain_a_dosing_device.aspx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family