Glasgow Restaurant deals

Options
Were taking a trip to Glasgow on saturday and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to go for any good deals for restaurants.
Don't want to go down the Weatherspoons 2 meals for whatever route, maybe something a bit better.
Cheers :beer:

Comments

• Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options
    Is it for lunch or dinner you are going for ? What type of food are you looking for as well ?
  • delerium
    delerium Posts: 226 Forumite
    Options
    If you're going to be around Kelvingrove, may I suggest PREGO. It's just opposite the front of Kelvingrove on Dumbarton Road. Fantastic Lunch deals of £5 for a large variety of meals like a full pizza, or soup and half pizza or soup and sandwich or full sandwich or pasta and soup or full pasta you get the drift.

Kids meals are £2.95 and are fantastic.

Their evening meals are more expensive as a pre theatre is £12 or £13. Great choices of three courses I think...

I know it sounds like I work them but I don't we just spend a lot of time at Kelvingrove with our lo and like to eat there....the lo loves their mac cheese!
  • goldspanners
    Options
    try this place, occasionally have deals on, its expensive without deals but you get what you pay for, its good quality and good service. million miles away from wetherspoons.
    ...work permit granted!
  • Bubblyblue
    Options
    I always book through a late deals website when eating out and save a fair bit. as a newbie I am not sure if I can list it but if you google 5pm you should find it.
  • scottishblondie
    Options
    Go and look on 5pm.com, you get discounts and special menus and you can read the reviews other people have left :)
  • davidscot
    davidscot Posts: 597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 February 2010 at 9:13AM
    Options
    Cat72 wrote: »
    Is it for lunch or dinner you are going for ? What type of food are you looking for as well ?
    Its lunch we are going for so any lunchtime deals would be good.
    Would try any type of food really but need to leave room for some drinks!!!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure